As seen in Vogue, winter weddings are a new glamorous trend this year, which is why RSVP Events is excited to announce the NEW launch of our “Winter Wedding-in-a-Box” package. Now for a limited time, we our offering all the major elements of planning a stylish chic wedding at half price! Contact us today to find out how RSVP Events can help you plan the most luxurious Winter Wonderland Wedding this coming season!
RSVP Events is excited to announce one of our favourite cake artists Jacqui Stanzel (owner of JS Creations) and Barbara Willoughby (owner of Personal Pampering Esthetics) will be hosting Smith Falls first ever wedding show happening Saturday October 24, 2015, at The Gallipeau Centre, 361 Queen St, Smith Falls, Ontario.
What Does the Always & Forever Wedding Show Entail?
- Many exhibitors from all over the capitals region will be attending the Always & Forever Wedding show, including many of Ottawa’s leading wedding professionals from every sector of the industry. From elite photographers to the most luxurious stylists, you can expect to find these top vendors on site offering helpful tips and tricks to get you inspiration for your big day!
- A fashion show, featuring Smith Falls BRAND NEW bridal store Swiss Miss Bridal, who will be opening their doors for the first time ever this August- and will be taking over the title as being one of the biggest bridal boutiques in the Ottawa Valley! The fashion show will show case the new Swiss Miss bridal collection along with many other exclusive 2016 pieces.
- Be one of the first 75 guests to arrive and you and your bridesmaids can receive a free gift bag!
Some of the top-tier luxury companies you can expect to see:
AND many more!
- The Always & Forever Bridal Show will take place at the Gallipeau Centre and will be divided into the two main ballrooms.
- Free admission for all!
- When: Saturday, 24 October 2015 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
- Where:361 Queen St Smith Falls, ON K7A 3L1 CA
It’s time to save the date and come join the many wonderful wedding professionals who will be on site giving out samples and live demonstrations. Not to mention you have a chance to win some amazing prizes!
Wedding styles seem to be growing with endless possibilities; it is remarkable we are expected to settle on one sole them – and stick with it! The influence of social media such as wedding bloggers and Pinterest open a new door for weddings, presenting all kinds of new ideas we never thought possible. The influence from these outlets have allowed the creation for wedding décor to flourish! We now have access to all kinds of DIY crafts, themes, bouquets, alternatives to alters and the list goes on and on, making it almost impossible to decide on one particular theme.
Whether you decide you want to stick with a traditional style wedding or branch out and try something new, there seems to be endless ideas for every bride and groom. However, if you are someone who isn’t sure and are caught between the two, the new 2015 trends compliment both styles, as it ties a traditional classic wedding with a fresh modern lift.
From foodie buffets to bouquets, here are the latest wedding trends for this 2015:
Floral Chandeliers: Hanging centerpieces
Flowers: Peonies & Eucalyptus
Bridal Party: One of a Kind & Mismatch
Wedding Invitations: Boho & Vintage Style
Refreshments: Craft Beer, Sangria & Local Labels
Cakes: Unfrosted or Hand Painted!
Instead of the classical one line head table, we are now seeing tables set up with the bridal party seated on both sides – just like another guest table.
Tasting Stations: Foodie Buffets
RSVP Events | Ottawa Corporate & Event Planners
c: (613) 219-3552
Photo Sources: thebridaldetective.com, glitterinc.com, modwedding.com, brit.co, myweddingreceptionideas.com, mineforeverapp.com, mineforeverapp.com, projectwedding.com, theeverylastdetail.com, stylemepretty.com, theweddingscoop.com, burnettsboards.com, bridalmusings.com, alexanevents.com, pnpflowersinc.com